Golden Cascade36" x 18"
This piece, “Golden Cascade”, is 36″x18″ oil and cold wax on a 1.5″ cradled wood panel. It has an Augmented Reality (AR) component attached to it where it can be viewed by anyone simply with a smart phone or tablet and an app.
It is made up of THREE very different and distinct creative components. All three have a connection to one another, but they each also stand alone on their own as separate creative pieces of art.
1. The physical painting. I created this piece using a great deal of colorful oil and cold wax paint to reflect the colors of strength and togetherness. I also used a lot of gold paint that represents wealth and prosperity.
2. The AR component. This works to bring the strength of a large waterfall with its intense rush of water and music representing our push to move forward and change as water always does and will.
3. The NFTs. This is a final artistic device to bring together the ‘total work of art’, reflecting our desire to embrace and expand our use of technology in a positive way. It also helps to write another kind of narrative to the story which adds to more meaning.
This beautiful piece is filled with color and gold reflective paint.
Sides are natural wood, can be framed but not necessary, wired on the back, signed by the artist, gallery wired on the back and ready to hang. Painting comes with personalized certificate of authenticity on the Block Chain*.
• 1/1 Animated NFT with Music and SFX titled “Golden Cascade” (non-fungible token) available on Opensea
• 1/1 Animated NFT with Music and SFX titled “Satoshi Waterfall” – available on Opensea
Satoshi Waterfall Certificate of Authenticity
Also AR (augmented reality) –
To experience this painting in AR, download the free app “Artivive”. Then view the photo of the painting through your smartphone or tablet using the app.
*Certificate of authenticity (COA) on the Block Chain irrefutably guarantees your ownership, the painting is an original created by Jaime Byrd, therefore giving protection on your lifelong investment. Click here for more info about COAs.